Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND
(1 чел.) (1) Гость
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND
konradoo
Новичок
Постов: 12
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (10.03.2012 22:18)
Hi all, in my next relationship. I would like to present my next model IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class,I chose this model because of its good development and large number of additives which offers us the publisher. I apply it during the construction of the model. Historical skip to interested model shows a replica of the units in December 1941 with Destroyer Squadron 19go.

Cover:

Part 1 FRAME

The construction started with the skeleton stiffening elements on thin paper to cardboard thickness of 1 mm, in their models only used cardboard beer because it is easy to work with a saturated Super Glue becomes very stiff and it is easier to derive the edges with sandpaper. When you cut a whole and several pasowaniach glue together all together. See the photos.

I glued ..... then cut the deck and hull to check his fold, so far no COMMENTS

at the end .... and somehow I decided to fill hard-ship, so pasted two pins so that the model did not fly on the stand but more on that later ...

Feel free to comment and evaluate my work!

C.D.N

Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
konradoo
Новичок
graphgraph
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (10.03.2012 22:40)
konradoo писал(а):
Hi all, in my next relationship. I would like to present my next model IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class,I chose this model because of its good development and large number of additives which offers us the publisher. I apply it during the construction of the model. Historical skip to interested model shows a replica of the units in December 1941 with Destroyer Squadron 19go.

Cover:

Part 1 FRAME

The construction started with the skeleton stiffening elements on thin paper to cardboard thickness of 1 mm, in their models only used cardboard beer because it is easy to work with a saturated Super Glue becomes very stiff and it is easier to derive the edges with sandpaper. When you cut a whole and several pasowaniach glue together all together. See the photos.

I glued ..... then cut the deck and hull to check his fold, so far no COMMENTS

at the end .... and somehow I decided to fill hard-ship, so pasted two pins so that the model did not fly on the stand but more on that later ...

Feel free to comment and evaluate my work!

C.D.N

Илья
( Илья70 )

Основатель
Постов: 6414
graph
Пол: Мужской Страна, город: г.Жуковский М.О. День рождения: 06/17
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (11.03.2012 01:01)
А вот как нибудь по русски можно????Konradoo.Если можно конечно...Простите...

konradoo
Новичок
graphgraph
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (11.03.2012 01:07)
Unfortunately, the language is alien to me. You can always use Google translator

Алексей
( Volkman )

Модератор
Постов: 1613
graphgraph
Пол: Мужской aleontev81 Страна, город: Россия, Москва День рождения: 11/15
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (11.03.2012 10:04)
Welcome to our site!
A good start!
I'll be happy to watch the construction of this model! Good luck!

Илья писал(а):
А вот как нибудь по русски можно????Konradoo.Если можно конечно...Простите...

Илья, гугл-переводчик отлично справится с переводом, и если захочешь ответить или что-то спросить, то в нем же можно перевести и с русского на английский. Это совсем несложно.

Нет большого толка в многословном разглагольствовании о деле, которым не владеешь практически. (А.Н. Крылов)
Илья
( Илья70 )

Основатель
Постов: 6414
graph
Пол: Мужской Страна, город: г.Жуковский М.О. День рождения: 06/17
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (14.03.2012 19:20)
Понял.Спасибо Леша.

konradoo
Новичок
graphgraph
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (23.03.2012 15:07)
Hi all

Part 2 bottom of the ship

I started work on the bottom plating of the destroyer, according to the taping instructions first plating bar in the middle of the skeleton. From this activity depended on whether the entire hull will be well done, the author proposes the implementation of the shell alternately ie one piece in the direction of the bow then one piece toward the stern, and so for a change. I decided to go in the direction of the bow and stern address.

Stern longship was a very difficult element is mounted on the bar segments to better build their thatch.

To sum up some items I could have done better, but overall I'm happy with the resulting effect and with the same model. Sheathing is perfectly fitting, and so far the model is not caused me too many problems but this is only the beginning. At the moment I leave the hull on its side and begin to work on the construction of the superstructure is due to a high percentage of work trips.
C.D.N

Последнее редактирование: 23.03.2012 15:25 Редактировал konradoo.
konradoo
Новичок
graphgraph
Re:IJN URANAMI Japanese destroyer Fubuki class - MODEL HOBBY POLAND 12 г., 1 мес. назад (23.03.2012 15:25)
konradoo писал(а):
Hi all

Part 2 bottom of the ship

I started work on the bottom plating of the destroyer, according to the taping instructions first plating bar in the middle of the skeleton. From this activity depended on whether the entire hull will be well done, the author proposes the implementation of the shell alternately ie one piece in the direction of the bow then one piece toward the stern, and so for a change. I decided to go in the direction of the bow and stern address.

Stern longship was a very difficult element is mounted on the bar segments to better build their thatch.

To sum up some items I could have done better, but overall I'm happy with the resulting effect and with the same model. Sheathing is perfectly fitting, and so far the model is not caused me too many problems but this is only the beginning. At the moment I leave the hull on its side and begin to work on the construction of the superstructure is due to a high percentage of work trips.
C.D.N

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: Алексей